Patrick Leroux CSP
Inspiring people to set and achieve extraordinary goals!
Patrick challenges people to re-evaluate their own limitations, real or imagined, to take responsibility for their own lives, and to stop making excuses as to why they are not living-up to their true capacity. Storyteller extraordinaire, Patrick shares his expertise with warmth and amazing simplicity. His incredible energy level, humour and enthusiasm will compel your audience to take action on their goals, instill confidences, and ultimately increase productivity in your organization.
On July 14th 2002, Patrick became the first and only person in Quebec to have earned the “Certified Speaking Professional” (CSP) designation. This designation is the highest designation given by the International Federation for Professional Speakers. Since 1980, only 477 people in the world (less than 7% of the membership) have earned this designation.
As an entrepreneur, Patrick has started 8 successful businesses and has been selected 4 times as a finalist at the Quebec Provincial Arista-Sun Life contest in the Young Professional / Independent Worker category. Patrick is also the founding president of the Montreal chapter (1998) of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS), a National board member of CAPS, and the author of six books on the subject of motivation, personal and professional development.
A bilingual speaker, his presentations are renowned to be dynamic, funny, moving, and captivating. In Canada and in the United States, Patrick has given more than 450 presentations to over 150 000 people. He speaks mostly at conferences and sales conventions, helping his participants realize their full inner potential and achieve the highest level of success in all aspects of their lives.
Patrick has the magical ability to generate the desire and enthusiasm necessary to create measurable results that will last long after his presentation.
With Patrick as your main speaker, your conference will be more successful, your people will thank you, and they will think of you as a meeting planner extraordinaire!
- Sales representatives
Background / Expertise / Credibility
- Entrepreneur, he has started 8 businesses
- Author of 6 best-selling books on motivation and success strategies
- First and only “Certified Speaking Professional” (CSP) in Quebec. Patrick is one of the youngest in the world to have earned this designation.
- Has read and listen to over a 1000 books, cds and videos on the subject of success
- Bilingual speaker (English and French)
- Gets spin off business everytime he speaks
- Very dynamic
- High energy
- Storyteller extraordinaire
- Likes to interact with the audience
In preparation before a presentation
- Interview the meeting planner over the phone
- Interview at least 5 participants via emails
- Visit your website and read all the literatures you send him
- Adapt his message to suit your needs
- Produce handouts to reinforced his key points
“Our conference was a great success largely due to your participation as our main speaker.
Your session, with a provision of both French and English components, was energizing, motivation, entertaining, very informative, very dynamic and excellent!!! It was a pleasure working with you. You sure made things easy for us, and we really appreciated it.
Thank you for helping to make our conference a success.”
- Patrice Hawkes, Planning Committee New Brunswick Public Health Education Days
“Everyone was excited with the content of the program and we are convinced senior people
as well as young people will take advantage of these ideas and will bring something home.
We were delighted to hear such a dynamic and professional presentation which was based
on a sound understanding of our company’s strategies.”
- Jeff Speak, President CBCI Telecom
“Our event was a tremendous success and Patrick did a terrific job. He got the message across that we were trying to get in a roller coaster type fashion, with laughs, stories and messages that required one to get a renewed sense of motivation. It was terrific, I would highly recommend him to any other group thinking about having him in. I have nothing but positive things to say about Patrick. He is a great person as well as a great speaker and he was a pleasure to deal with. All the feedback thus far, from organizers to participants to volunteers is very positive with the event and in particular Patrick’s speech. It was great to have him first thing in the morning because it really set the positive tone for the day which is exactly what we wanted. So in short, Patrick is a terrific person, a sensational speaker, and hope he will be able to return to Cape Breton again in the future.”
- Steven Lane MBA, Development Officer Enterprise Cape Breton Corporation
” Our 83rd Annual Conference was another resounding success as you challenged the delegates with their thoughts. Your luncheon address “Achieving Success” was very exciting and enjoyable. You reminded us all of some very key points in our inter-relations. It was a very fitting way to draw a successful conference to a close. Thanks again for your contribution.”
- L.M. Campbell, Assistant General Manager, Canadian Meat Council
- How To Set And Achieve Extraordinary Goals! (Most popular keynote)
- How to achieve success by modeling the thoughts, actions and habits of highly accomplished individuals
- Secrets Of Active, Efficient And Balanced People – How to reduce stress by identifying, managing and accomplishing your priorities
- Selling With Passion, Power And Profit – How to avoid the most common mistakes in sales
- Winning Presentations – How to structure and deliver presentations that motivate people to act on your ideas