Dr. Chérie Carter-Scott
Author, life coach, and motivational speaker.
She is known as the expert in turning negative attitudes into positive behaviours, and is renowned for making the seemingly impossible happen. She is hired by Fortune 500 companies, associations, family-owned businesses and entrepreneurs. Her hands-on experience comes from being in the trenches with directors, managers and front-line employees. Her high level of commitment has helped thousands of professionals to achieve their missions, visions and goals.
Dr. Carter-Scott holds a doctorate degree in Human and Organizational Development, with an emphasis on The Relationship between Employee Satisfaction and Customer Satisfaction. She has designed 23 courses for professional and personal growth, which are licensed throughout North America and Europe.
She is the author of:
- Negaholics: How to Overcome Negativity and Turn Your Life Around
- The Corporate Negaholic: How to Successfully Deal with Negative Colleagues, Managers and Corporations; and
- The New Species: A Vision of the Evolution of the Human Being.
Her latest video and audio series is called How to Positively Deal With Negativity in the Workplace. Articles on and by Dr. Carter-Scott have appeared in Newsweek, USA Today, Cosmopolitan, Ladies Home Journal and newspapers around the world. Her national television appearances include Oprah Winfrey and Regis & Kathy Lee, and she has been a guest on over 200 radio talk shows.
Dr. Carter-Scott enjoys testing her limits. She develops the “I can” side of herself with activities that push her beyond her comfort zone into the area of personal challenge. Her endeavours include parachuting, river rafting, ropes courses and bungee jumping.
- Employee-Owned Change: The Technology of Empowerment
- Passionate Visionary Leadership
- Organizational Change Management
- Inner Negotiation: Decision-Making for a Successful Future
- Stress Management: In Pursuit of Balance