Marketing expert and entrepreneur
He spent 18 years at Cooper Canada, the family business, which became the world’s leading manufacturer of hockey equipment and Canada’s largest producer of sporting goods and personal leather goods.
Since 1991, he has won seven Awards of Excellence for Marketing, including the Retail Council of Canada’s Innovative Retailer of the Year. His passionate views on business, marketing and life have been featured in hundreds of magazine, radio and TV interviews. His dynamic views on how to become the preferred supplier of what you sell have made him a sought-after speaker to corporations, associations and communities throughout the world.
Donald will inform you, disturb you, inspire you…and leave you with a new and powerful understanding of your business, your customers and your life.
- Develop marketing insights and customer service breakthroughs that will increase market share and profitability.
- Learn the two key factors that really determine what and where your customers buy.
- Acquire valuable insights into customer loyalty.
- Learn about “psychological preventors” that drive customers away and how to turn them into powerful marketing innovations.
- Redefine your strategies in order to improve your business every day.
- Learn the four key steps to being noticed, remembered, trusted and preferred.
- Discover proven methods to hire and keep the best staff.
- Increase market share and profitability
- What and where your customers buy
- Customer loyalty
- Powerful marketing innovations
- Improve your business every day
- Hire and keep the best staff