Daniel Burrus is one of the world’s leading technology forecasters and business strategists, and is the author of six books, including the highly acclaimed Technotrends, which has been translated into over a dozen languages.
In his presentations, Mr. Burrus blends timely and provocative knowledge with just the right amount of humor and motivation. He is a master at tailoring his presentations to his audiences as he addresses relevant trends and offers powerful, practical guidance for turning rapid change into a competitive advantage.
His interest in research became apparent in his third year of college, when Burrus became one of the first undergraduates in the nation to direct a federal research grant. He has founded and managed five businesses, two of which were national leaders in their first year. As a highly successful entrepreneur, he knows how to translate research findings into practical business advantages.
Burrus’ client list encompasses a wide range of industries, and includes many Fortune 500 companies such as GE, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, DuPont, Yahoo!, Toshiba, American Express, Northwestern Mutual, ExxonMobil, and Sara Lee. He has been the featured subject of a PBS Special, has appeared on programs such as Larry King, CNN, and Bloomberg, and is quoted in a variety of publications, including USA Today, Fortune and Industry Week.
- Leading With Strategic Foresight And Certainty
- Technology-Enabled Innovation: Creating And Sustaining Competitive Advantage
- Accelerating Growth
- Technotrends®: The Big Ideas That Are Changing Everything
- Technotrends®: Using Technology To Accelerate Growth
- The Marketing Advantage: Integrating Old And New Media To Achieve Superior Results
- Futureview®: A Look Ahead
- Futureview®: Shaping The Future Of Healthcare
- Futureview®: Telecommunications And The New Communication Age
- Futureview® Agriculture: Food, Feed, And Fuel
- Futureview®: The Power To Shape The Future You
- Futureview Education®: Using Technology To Accelerate Learning