Author of the best-seller Celebrating Anger: Creating Solutions for Managing Conflict At Home, On the Job, In Relationships.
Dynamic speaker, seminar leader and author, Angela Jackson has appeared on the “Geraldo” and “Shirley” shows, and has been featured in several magazine articles. Audiences across North America know her as a caring, inspirational speaker, committed to making a difference in how people relate. Angela delivers presentations on Handling Conflict, Managing Stress, Maximizing Self-Esteem and Bringing Laughter and Joy Back to the Workplace. Her first book, “Celebrating Anger” has recently become a Canadian best-seller.
- Celebrating Anger: Creative Ways to Manage Conflict
- Chase All Your Blues Away: Laughter in the Workplace
- From Frazzle to Dazzle: Success in Stress Management
- Team Excellence
- Putting on the Ritz: How to Give Extra-ordinary Customer Service
- The Power of Choice: Success Strategies